€649pps for a 7-Night Escape to Madeira incl. Flights, Transfers, 4-Star Hotel, Upgrade to Seaview Room, Breakfast & Bottle of Wine (value up to €999)
- Get ready to be impressed.
- €649 per person sharing for a seven-night escape to Madeira, Portugal.
- Includes flights, transfers accommodation in the four-star Hotel Raga, upgrade to a seaview room, breakfast and a bottle of wine.
- Spectacular views of the Madeira coastline.
- Swimming pool with poolside bar, private balconies and plenty of dining options nearby.
- Valid for holidays taken between now and March 24 (subject to availability).
If a goat singing 'an poc ar buile' whilst a monkey plays an organ doesn't impress you then perhaps today's deal will!
Yep, with today's sizzling deal you're on your way to sunny Madeira: €649 per person sharing (based on two people sharing) for a seven-night escape, including return flights, transfers, four-star accommodation with upgrade to seaview room, breakfast and a bottle of wine (saving on a holiday that would normally cost up to €999 per person).
Sitting just north of the Canary Islands; Madeira is known for wine, flowers, stunning landscapes and of course, sun! The average high during the months of March and April is 20 degrees Celsius, giving us Irish our yearly dose of Sammy Sunshine.
During your stay, you'll have full access to the wonderful facilities in the idyllic Hotel Raga - air conditioning, private balcony, restaurant and cocktail bar, swimming room with poolside bar service and solarium. There's also a host of dining options nearby offering both local and international cuisine.
So now, if that doesn't impress then we don't know what will! See you in Madeira.