1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
Discover the Sensational South East: €29 for a 1-Night Stay for 2 or €58 for a 2-Night Stay for 2 at The Rhu Glenn Country Club Hotel (value up to €118)
- A right rural retreat in the sunny South East for €29? You're not seeing things...
- Pay €29 for a one-night stay for two people.
- Or €58 for a two-night stay for two people at The Rhu Glenn Country Club.
- A three-star hotel that's comfortable, clean and full of welcoming staff to make your trip truly memorable.
- Just a ten-minute drive from Waterford City.
- Children three years and under stay free.
You don't get much for less than €30 these days. A couple of rounds of drinks? Maybe if you're not that thirsty. A tank of petrol? Only if you drive a moped. A night at a hotel? Why yes, but only with today's GrabOne deal...
Head to the three-star Rhu Glenn Country Club Hotel on the border of Kilkenny and Waterford (and just off the M9 motorway) for a break away.
- Pay just €29 for a one-night stay for two people (valued at €58)
- Or pay €58 for a two-night stay for two people (valued at €118).
Situated in beautiful rolling countryside in the heart of the South East, The Rhu Glenn Country Club Hotel is a splendid spot to enjoy a relaxing few days away from home.
The sights, shops, restaurants and bars of Waterford City are a short ten-minute drive away. Why not visit the dazzling House of Waterford Crystal, or check out the Treasures of Viking Waterford exhibition at Reginald's Tower?
Or if you fancy heading in a different direction, you're perfectly placed to explore more of the sunny South East thanks to the hotel's handy location on the N25 Rosslare road.
Children under three stay free, and breakfast is served up at The Rhu Glenn for just €9.95 per guest. So what are you waiting for? For a break that guarantees picturesque views and a host of sights and activities on your doorstep, get grabbing!