On October 1st, 2014, we published revised versions of our Terms and Conditions. Your continued use of GrabOne means you agree to this revised document, so please take a few minutes to read and understand it. Ok, got it
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
Wonderful Waterford: €99 for 2-Night Stay for 2 with Full Irish Breakfast or €119 incl. 4-Course Meal on 1 Night (value up to €270)
- Keep curious minds occupied on a break away for all the family.
- €99 for a two-night stay for two adults with up to two children staying for free at the Park Hotel Dungarvan.
- Or €119 for a two-night stay and a four-course meal for two adults on one night (children's meals extra).
- Located on five acres of beautifully landscaped grounds.
- Enjoy free parking and Wi-fi.
Small but curious hands always manage to get themselves in all sorts of mischief which is why it's best to keep them occupied. Grab today's deal and pack up your little explorers for a break away in wonderful Waterford.
- €99 for a two-night stay for two adults and two children under 12 years including full Irish breakfast for the adults at the Park Hotel Dungarvan (value €220).
- Or €119 for a two-night stay for two and a four-course meal for the adults on one night (value €270).
Situated on five acres of landscaped grounds and overlooking the picturesque Colligan River Estuary, the hotel is the ideal getaway for active families.
Golf enthusiasts will be spoiled for choice as there are three golf courses just a short distance away; while the kids will delight in the children's pool located in the hotel's fully equipped leisure centre.
The cosy Mealadon Bar is the ideal spot for parents to relax and if you choose the second option you can treat yourself to a delicious meal for two - check out the sample menu here.
In all the perfect break away for all ages in lovely Dungarvan.
"We stayed in Park Hotel for 2 nights on a Bed/Breakfast & Dinner package during the Ploughing Championship and we were very happy all round. Would certainly recommend the Park Hotel." - Oileann - TripAdvisor - October 11 2012
"As with the two previous reviews we four ladies had a very enjoyable 3 night stay and could not find any fault with any aspect of the hotel. Breakfasts beautifull and had dinner on the three nights either in the bar or dining room so that speaks for itself." - Meabh10 - Trip Advisor - July 1 2012