On October 1st, 2014, we published revised versions of our Terms and Conditions. Your continued use of GrabOne means you agree to this revised document, so please take a few minutes to read and understand it. Ok, got it
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
Wonderful Waterford: €99 for 2-Night Stay for 2 with Full Irish Breakfast or €119 to include 4-Course Meal on 1 Night (value up to €270)
- Discover delightful Dungarvan.
- €99 for a two-night stay for two including full Irish breakfast at the Park Hotel Dungarvan.
- Or €119 for a two-night stay for two with breakfast and a four-course meal on one night.
- Located on five acres of beautifully landscaped grounds.
- Enjoy free parking and Wifi.
Have you stuck to your new year's resolutions? I know it's only been a few weeks but that's an achievement in itself. Why not reward yourself with this tempting deal - any excuse will do. Grab today's tranquil escape and enjoy a break for two in beautiful Waterford.
- €99 for a two-night stay for two including full Irish breakfast at the Park Hotel Dungarvan (value €220).
- Or €119 for a two-night stay for two with breakfast and a four-course meal on one night (value €270).
Situated on five acres of landscaped grounds and overlooking the picturesque Colligan River Estuary, the hotel is the ideal setting for a romantic getaway for two.
The pretty seaside town of Dungaravan is just a pleasant five-minute stroll away, where you'll find plenty of shops and restaurants as well as a cinema. Golf enthusiasts will be spoiled for choice as there are three golf courses just a short distance from the hotel.
Back at the hotel you can unwind with a dip in the pool or a drink in the recently refurbished Mealadon bar.
Or if you opt for today's second option you can enjoy a delicious four-course meal on one of the evenings. Check out the sample menu here.
You've been good (or not) in 2013, so treat yourself. Grab a coupon today, you deserve it!
"We stayed in Park Hotel for 2 nights on a Bed/Breakfast & Dinner package during the Ploughing Championship and we were very happy all round. Would certainly recommend the Park Hotel." - Oileann - TripAdvisor - October 11 2012
"As with the two previous reviews we four ladies had a very enjoyable 3 night stay and could not find any fault with any aspect of the hotel. Breakfasts beautifull and had dinner on the three nights either in the bar or dining room so that speaks for itself." - Meabh10 - Trip Advisor - July 1 2012