1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
Escape to Cork: €59 for 1-Night or €109 for 2-Night Stay for 2 in a Deluxe Room, incl. Breakfast, 10% Discount off Treatments in the Wellness Centre & Late Check Out (value up to €210)
- A cosy and relaxing escape.
- €59 for a one-night or €109 for a two-night stay for two at Midleton Park Hotel.
- Explore Midleton the Home of the Jameson Distillery.
- Includes breakfast and a late check out of 2pm.
- Full use of the hotel's leisure facilities.
- 10% discount off treatments in the Wellness Centre.
Here are some of our favourite things: eating, sleeping and pampering. Basically extending our comfort zones as far as they can stretch whenever the opportunity presents itself. Like with today's wonderful escape with Midleton Park Hotel, Cork.
- Pay just €59 for a one-night stay for two, including breakfast, 10% discount off treatments in the Wellness Centre and a late check out (value up to €120).
- Or extend your stay and pay €109 for a two-night stay for two, including breakfast, 10% discount off treatments in the Wellness Centre and a late check out (value up to €210).
Midleton Park Hotel enjoys a vibrant location in the bustling market town of Midleton, a handy 15-minute drive from Cork City. The hotel prides itself on its excellent reputation for customer service, ensuring that each and every guest feels welcome and positively pampered.
You'll have the perfect chance to relax in your cosy deluxe room, designed in tranquil colours and soft furnishings. The rooms feature all standard modern conveniences to make your stay as comfortable as possible.
Let off some steam in the health club and take advantage of facilities such as swimming pool, sauna, steam room, outdoor hot tub and a fully-equipped gym.
Today's deal treats you to 10% off treatments in the hotel's Wellness Centre. There are a range of beauty treatments to choose from as well as a choice of massages that assist with pain relief, stress and weight loss.
Midleton Park Hotel is an ideal location for family breaks as it's surrounded by first-rate golf courses, cultural landmarks (the famous Midleton Distillery is just minutes from the hotel) and blue flag beaches for a blustery beach walk to invigorate the senses and blow away the cobwebs.