1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
Escape to Budapest: €109 for a 2-Night Stay (April-Oct) incl. Buffet Breakfast & Late Check Out for 2 People (value up to €240)
- A real royal deal.
- Enjoy a two-night stay for two in the Kings Hotel Budapest for just €109.
- Up to two children under 12 stay free.
- Includes a light breakfast each morning and late check out.
- Regular flights from Dublin to Budapest (not included) are available with Aer Lingus and Ryanair.
- Valid April 1-Oct. 31 2013.
Every now and then a city becomes 'the place to visit' and we I have a feeling that 2013 is going to be Budapest's year.
Enjoy a two-night stay for two people in the King's Hotel Budapest with a light buffet breakfast and late check out for just €109 (valid April 1 to October 31 2013)
With up to two children staying free that's a great saving on a deal that's usually valued up to €240.
Nestled in the heart of the city, the Kings's Hotel is a beautifully renovated 19th century building that offers a warm welcome to all its guests.
The hotel is ideally located for exploring Budapest's many tourist attractions such as the famous Váci Street, the Danube Corso, the Synagogue, the National Museum, the Covered Market Hall, the Opera House or St. Stephen’s Cathedral.
And back at the hotel you can sample some Hungarian cuisine or relax in the Fűvész bar before seeing Budapest by night.
So grab a coupon and treat yourself and someone special to a wonderful escape in one of Europe's most enticing cities.