On October 1st, 2014, we published revised versions of our Terms and Conditions. Your continued use of GrabOne means you agree to this revised document, so please take a few minutes to read and understand it. Ok, got it
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
Escape to the Charm of Killarney with a 1-Night (€55) or 2-Night (€99) Stay for 2 at the Killarney Court Hotel (value up to €208)
- Grab your key to the Kingdom.
- €55 for one-night escape for two people to the Killarney Court Hotel with upgraded room, breakfast, early check-in, late check-out and drink on arrival.
- Or pay €99 for two nights with upgraded room, breakfast, early check-in, late check-out and drink on arrival.
- Upgrades to superior rooms available.
- Kids under four stay free.
- Perfect Christmas gift.
Did you know Killarney's tourism history goes back at least to the mid-18th century, when Thomas, Lord Kenmare began to attract visitors and new residents to the town? Let's trust in the actions of our ancestors, and discover enchantment that has endured hundreds of years.
- Enjoy a one-night escape for two people to the Killarney Court Hotel with upgraded room, breakfast, early check-in, late check-out and drink on arrival for just €55 (value €119).
- Or pay €99 for two nights with upgraded room, breakfast, early check-in, late check-out and drink on arrival (value €208).
Ideally located just a 10-minute walk from Killlarney town centre, the Killarney Court Hotel is the perfect place to explore the sights and sounds of this picturesque town.
After filling up on breakfast, a hike through the ring of Kerry is the perfect way to explore some of the Kingdom's most popular attractions including Valentia and Dingle Bay.
Of course no trip to Kerry is complete without a visit to Killarney National Park, the home of Muckross House and Gardens. Spread over 26,000 acres of mountains, lakes, woods and waterfalls Killarney National Park features some of Ireland's most breathtaking natural attractions including McGillycuddy's Reeks, the highest mountain range in Ireland.
Back in the comfort of the hotel, you can relax with a drink in the award winning McGillicuddy's Pub or grab a bite to eat in the hotel's restaurant.
Today's deal is your key to discovering the hidden delights of the Kingdom.
Buy Today and Get