1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
Escape to Dublin: €65 for 1-Night Stay or €99 for 2-Night Stay for 2 incl. Late Check Out, Breakfast & Evening Meal (value up to €213)
- Dublin - the birthplace of Boyzone (and much more).
- €65 for a one-night stay or €99 for a two-night stay for two at the Brennan Green Isle Conference & Leisure Hotel.
- Includes late check out, breakfast and evening meal (on one night).
- Convenient public transport links to city centre.
- Access to leisure facilities including pool and steam room.
Dublin holds a special place in my heart for being the birthplace of Ronan and the Boyz (swoon). You may be more of a Westlife fan (shame on you), but what we have in common is today's opportunity to take in the unique cultural charms of our captivating capital, while walking the streets of pop royalty.
- Pay €65 for a one-night stay for two including late check out, breakfast and evening meal at the Brennan Green Isle Conference & Leisure Hotel (value €134).
- Or €99 for a two-night stay for two, including late check out, breakfast and evening meal (on one night) (value €213).
Whether you're into '90s pop, literary heritage, architectural delights or just in the mood for a bit of craic and a few pints, Dublin is the perfect spot for a break from the daily grind.
Located in Newlands Cross where you'll find easy public transport links to the city centre, the Brennan Green Isle Conference & Leisure Hotel is the ideal base from which to explore Dublin city and beyond.
The buzz of Temple Bar and Grafton Street, the splendour of Trinity College and Dublin Castle, the cheeky chimps of Dublin Zoo - the city really does have it all. For some great new ideas of things to see and do, check out Visit Dublin's list of the top 13 in 2013.
Back at the hotel, you'll be able to grab a quick swim in the pool and relax in the steam room before being treated to a delicious main course from the delicious Sorrells Restaurant & Bar menu along with a tea or coffee.
Grab a coupon now and fall head over heels with the big city.