On October 1st, 2014, we published revised versions of our Terms and Conditions. Your continued use of GrabOne means you agree to this revised document, so please take a few minutes to read and understand it. Ok, got it
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
Relaxing Family Holiday with a 3-Night (from €150) or 7-Night Stay (from €165) for up to 5 People at Tralee Marina Holiday Apartments (value up to €399)
- A fresh and fun family escape.
- March/April: €150 for a three-night stay or €165 for a seven-night stay for up to five people in the four-star Tralee Marina Holiday Apartments.
- May: €180 for a three-night stay or €199 for a seven-night stay for up to five people.
- Bright, spacious apartments with all modern conveniences.
- Close to a host of family-friendly attractions, golf courses and beautiful sandy beaches.
Situated in the picturesque town of Tralee, life in the four-star Tralee Marina Holiday Apartments is dominated by the sights and sounds of the sea, the beauty of the Slieve Mish mountains and the buzz of one of the west coast's most vibrant towns, making it ideal for a family escape.
- Enjoy a three-night stay (€150) or a seven-night stay (€165) for up to five people in March or April.
- Or stay in May for just €180 for three nights and €199 for seven nights.
The holiday apartments have two bedrooms, with a double bed in one room and two single beds in the second. An additional mattress can be supplied for a family of five. You'll find a fully equipped kitchen (including microwave, dishwasher and washing machine) as well as a living room with cosy leather couches, TV and separate dining area.
When it comes to activities you could easily build yourself a jam-packed schedule with Aqua Dome Indoor Waterpark, Bowling Buddies, Toby World (children's entertainment centre), Omniplex and Kerry Museum just minutes away.
There are plenty of charming, traditional bars and pubs in the area as well as some fantastic family-friendly restaurants.
The deal is valid until May 21 so grab a coupon now, get the family together and make a break for it.