1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
Enjoy a Relaxing Family Holiday with a 3-Night (€105), 4-Night (€140) 5-Night (€175) or 7-Night Stay (€245) for up to 4 People at East Clare Holiday Village
- Get away from the hustle and bustle to a more relaxed pace of life.
- €105 for a three-night or €140 for a four night stay at East Clare Holiday Village for up to four people.
- €175 for a five-night stay or €245 for a seven-night stay for up to four people.
- A member of Diamond Resorts International - attend a presentation while you're there to find out more.
- A serene and peaceful location, ideal for couples and families.
- Only five minutes' walk from the 18-hole championship East Clare Golf Course.
We all get a bit wound up at Christmas, between the stress of shopping, the family gatherings and the over-indulgence there really isn't much time to relax and unwind. Which is why it's so important to take a break in the new year.
Explore the beauty of Clare while unwinding in elegant accommodation at East Clare Holiday Village. Choose from the following options:
- €105 (instead of €300) for a three-night midweek stay for up to four people (check in in on Monday or Tuesday).
- €140 (instead of €450) for a four-night midweek stay for up to four people (check in in on Monday or Tuesday).
- €175 (instead of €750) for a five-night stay for up to four people (check in on Friday or Saturday).
- €245 (instead of €1,050) for a seven -night stay (check in any day).
Located close to the peaceful village of Bodyke, these modern and tastefully decorated two bedroom homes sleep up to four people. Visitors will find a fully equipped kitchen where they can prepare meals with everything they need at hand and a private patio, living and dining area where they can enjoy the company of friends and family.
Golfers are spoiled for choice with the 18-hole championship East Clare Golf Club just a five minute walk from the resort as well as a choice of fifteen other golf courses nearby.
The resorts proximity to the shores of Lough Derg is a draw for many visitors but if you want to plunge further into the beauty of Clare, speak to the staff about tours to the iconic headlands of the Cliffs of Moher, the Burren and Bunratty Castle.
So grab today's deal and look forward to a relaxing family holiday in enchanting and charming Clare.