1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
€99 for a 1-Night or €138 for a 2-Night Stay incl. Afternoon Tea, Full Irish Breakfast & €30 Spa Voucher (value up to €278)
- Treat someone special to a post-Christmas escape.
- Pay just 99 for a one-night stay for two including afternoon tea, spa voucher and full Irish breakfast at the Clanard Court Hotel.
- Or extend your stay to two nights and pay just €138.
- Enjoy 20% off food in the Bailey's Bar.
- Includes VIP shopping pass for Kildare Village Outlet.
Christmas shopping for kids is fun, fun, fun. But shopping for couples? Well that's a lot trickier. Or it would be if you didn't have GrabOne to help you out.
- Pay just €99 for a one-night stay for two including afternoon tea, spa voucher, full Irish breakfast and late check out at the Clanard Court Hotel (usually €198)
- Or extend your stay to two nights and pay just €138 (usually €278).
Located in Athy Co. Kildare, the Clanard Court Hotel is the perfect destination for a romantic weekend away. With superb views over the beautiful landscaped gardens or rolling Kildare countryside, each room is fitted to the highest standards.
You can enjoy a spot of shopping in the nearby Kildare Village and Newbridge Silverwear (GrabOne customers will receive a VIP shopping pass valid for a further 10% off) or perhaps pay a visit to the National Stud and Japanese Gardens or take in a round of golf in one of the nearby golf courses.
Back at the hotel you will enjoy some delicious afternoon tea. With fresh sandwiches, homemade scones and of course a piping hot pot of tea, it's the perfect way to pass a relaxing afternoon.
And if all of that wasn't enough you'll also receive a €30 voucher for the Revive Treatment Room which can be used on any one-hour treatment (or two 30-minute treatments). And if you want to pick up a few products while you're at the salon, all GrabOne customers will receive 20% off Dermalogica products purchased from Revive Treatment Room.
You will also have access to the K Leisure centre (located off site in Athy town) where you can enjoy a dip in the 25-metre deck level pool, sauna, steam room and fully equipped gym.
With a full Irish breakfast and a late check out of 1pm to look forward to in the morning, it really is a truly relaxing escape for two.
So grab a coupon and treat someone special, or a couple of special people, to a relaxing escape in Kildare.