On October 1st, 2014, we published revised versions of our Terms and Conditions. Your continued use of GrabOne means you agree to this revised document, so please take a few minutes to read and understand it. Ok, got it
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
Mediterranean Cruise: €449pps for a 7-Night Cruise on MSC Orchestra incl. Meals & Entertainment plus €50 Onboard Credit (value up to €649)
- Sail away on the trip of a lifetime.
- €449 pps for a seven-night cruise on the Mediterranean, including all your meals, entertainment and taxes.
- As well as €50 onboard credit to use against drinks and excursions.
- See Rome, Sicily, Tunisia, Ibiza and the South of France all in one week.
- A wide range of facilities including theatres, restaurants, bars, nightclubs, cinemas, spas and play centres for children.
- Departure dates in May, September and October.
Holidays are all about taking it easy and what could be easier than having someone gently sail you around the Mediterranean on board a beautiful cruise ship where everything is taken care of? All you need to worry about is that strenuous task of applying sun cream every few hours.
Pay €449 per person sharing for a seven-night cruise on the Mediterranean, including all your meals, entertainment and taxes.
The cruise itinerary is as follows:
- Depart Rome, Italy
- Stop: Palermo, Italy
- Stop: La Goulette, Tunisia
- Stop: Ibiza (overnight)
- Stop: Villefranche Sur Mer, France
- Stop: Genoa, Italy
- Return to Rome, Italy where you have a full day free (with your luggage stored) to enjoy before flying home.
Points to Note (full conditions further down):
- Flights not included.
- Departure dates: May 4, 11, 18, September 14, 21, 28 or October 5.
- Optional extra departure dates with supplement of €150pps: May 25, June 1, 8, 15, 22, 29, August 31 or September 7.
- The price is based on per person sharing an interior cabin - double or twin. You will have to purchase two coupons to cover you and your partner.
- Option of upgrading to an oceanview cabin for €100 extra per person or balcony cabin for €200 extra per person (payable direct to Cruiseecapes when booking).
- Child price €379 up to the age of 18 years sharing with a minimum of two adults.