€399 pps for a 7-Night Stay in the 4-Star Hotel Helios, Costa Brava, incl. Return Flights with Aer Lingus (value €599)
- This year's holiday sorted.
- €399 pps for a seven-night stay in the four-star Hotel Helios, Costa Brava.
- Includes return flights to Barcelona with Aer Lingus.
- All airport taxes and hand luggage of up to 10kg pp included.
- Return airport/hotel transfers with guide.
- Meals on half-board basis.
The rain in Spain stays mainly on the plane. The rain in Ireland, well, the rain in Ireland never seems to go away. Ring out those wet clothes, put the umbrella away and grab your sunnies because today's deal is bringing you closer to the heat of the sun.
€399 (normally €599) per person sharing for a seven-night stay in the four-star Hotel Helios, Costa Brava.
- 14 May - 20 May 2013
- Return flights from Dublin to Barcelona with Aer Lingus
- Return airport/hotel transfers with guide
- All airport taxes included
- Hand luggage of up to 10k per person
- Meals on half-board basis
Though famed for its shimmering beaches and generous splashes of sunshine, the Costa Brava is not only about sun, sea and sand. The region is a hotspot of cultural, gastronomic and natural gems, guaranteeing something for all tastes and curiosities.
Today's deal gives you a seven night stay in the stylish four-star Hotel Helios (on a half board basis) which boasts excellent facilities and is right in the heart of the vibrant Lloret de Mar.
And there's no need to scour the web for flights and airport transfers, we've taken care of everything - return flights from Dublin to Barcelona (May 14 - May 20) and all airport taxes and hand luggage of up to 10kg pp are included. All you need to do is get your holiday music playlist ready.