On October 1st, 2014, we published revised versions of our Terms and Conditions. Your continued use of GrabOne means you agree to this revised document, so please take a few minutes to read and understand it. Ok, got it
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
€299pps for a 3-Night Break in Berlin, incl. Return Flights with Aer Lingus, Return Airport Transfers, 4-Star Accommodation, Famous Insiders Tour of Berlin & All Taxes - January 28-31 (value up to €499)
- Soak up some culture and history in Berlin.
- €299 for a three-night escape per person sharing to Berlin, including four-star accommodation, return flights with Aer Lingus, airport transfers, a walking tour of Berlin and buffet breakfast each morning.
- Staying in the Holiday Inn - Centre Alexanderplatz which is ideally located in the heart of East Berlin.
- Valid January 28-31 - based on two people sharing, so grab two coupons.
- A city steeped in culture, history, bustling German beerhouses and great eateries.
What are you doing this January 28-31? Well you could be chasing a donkey around a field, or singing your own song composition to mark the end of January? Or you could head off to a city steeped in so much history that it seems like there's a story written on every building.
Berlin! €299 per person sharing for a three-night escape to Berlin valued up to €499, including the following:
- Aer Lingus flights Dublin to Berlin.
- Airport transfer to your hotel.
- Three-nights accommodation in the four-star Holiday Inn Berlin (based on two people sharing).
- Buffet breakfast each morning.
- Insiders walking tour of Berlin.
- Return transfer from your hotel to airport.
- Aer Lingus flights Berlin to Dublin.
- Services of a representative for coach transfers and tour.
- Taxes and charges of €95.
A cacophony of culture and history, Berlin boasts a huge variety of activities and attractions to entertain every kind of visitor. Culture vultures will love the hectic schedule of performing arts, while history boffins will relish the amount of history creeping out from every nook and cranny.
If you're more of a 'good-time' tourist, then the capital city of Germany has all the best in German beers and tasty nosh to surprise your palate.
With today's deal you'll be ideally located in the heart of East Berlin, with the bustling Alte Schoenhauser Allee and Hackesche Hoefe shopping districts just two minutes' walk away. Free wireless in the Holiday Inn hotel will help you research the best places to visit before heading out each day.
So if you fancy nourishing your cultural side as well as filling your belly with some German delights, Berlin's the spot for you. Check your diary - are you free? If so, we'll see you there!