1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
Premium Escape to Galway for 2 incl. 1-Night Stay (€140) or 2-Night Stay (€235) in a Luxury Room & 5-Course Dinner (value up to €500)
- Set your own pace with today's dreamy premium escape.
- €140 for a one-night stay for two at the Cashel House Hotel, Connemara.
- Includes breakfast and a five-course evening meal.
- Or €235 for a two-night stay.
- Georgina Campbell's 'Hotel of the Year' and a member of Ireland's prestigious Blue Book.
- A hotel renowned for its spectacular gardens, breathtaking views and divine food.
Today's premium escape provides you with a seriously beautiful place to come for a few days of long idyllic walks, shimmering lakes, spectacular mountains and plenty of satisfying gourmet delights.
- €140 for a one-night stay for two in a luxury room and five-course dinner.
- €235 for a two-night stay for two in a luxury room and five-course dinner.
Cashel House Hotel is blessed with an enviable location in Cashel Bay, Connemara. A traditional, sumptuous affair with lots of quirky little original features adding to its charm.
You'll be staying in one of the Garden Suites, designed to provide you with unlimited space along with all the homely amenities you need.
These spacious, sun-flooded rooms are dressed in crisp colours with elegant furniture and large quilted beds. And you can reflect while enjoying the view of the landscaped gardens or shimmering sea.
The hotel is famous for its spectacular gardens - places of profound beauty, meditation and relaxation which benefit from the warmth of the gulf stream.
Blossoms welcome spring in all its glory as well as enchanting and exquisite flowering shrubs, herb gardens and rare trees - guests can walk along the seashore, through woods, streams and eventually on to the summit of Cashel Hill where the breathtaking views of the sea, sky and coastline are well worth the climb.
When it comes to dining you'll be spoilt with a delicious five-course meal in the hotel's elegant restaurant. Consider this sample menu to get an idea of what's in store.
Connemara's lakes, rivers and mountains, as well as the island-studded Cashel Bay combine to provide the restaurant with freshest seafood and meat, all complemented by a wide variety of fresh vegetables from their organic garden.
This really is a wonderful chance for you to take some time out from your frenzied life to do something really special. Grab a coupon now and look forward to a fantastic stay in one of Ireland's best loved hotels.