On October 1st, 2014, we published revised versions of our Terms and Conditions. Your continued use of GrabOne means you agree to this revised document, so please take a few minutes to read and understand it. Ok, got it
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
Trip to Tipp: 1 (€79) or 2 (€119) Night Stay incl. Dinner, Full Irish Breakfast & Late Check Out
- Explore the crossroads of the south.
- €79 for one-night stay for two people at the Cahir House Hotel & Spa.
- Enjoy a two-night stay for €119.
- Tuck into a full Irish breakfast each morning.
- Enjoy a delicious two course meal with tea/coffee included.
- Late check out of 2pm.
Steeped in history, bursting with natural beauty and packed with fun activities; Tipperary is the ideal spot for a relaxing break away.
Grab today's deal and enjoy a fun packed trip to Tipp for two, staying at the Cahir House Hotel & Spa.
- Pay €79 for a one-night stay for two people with breakfast, a two course evening meal with tea/coffee included and a late check out at 2pm.
- Or pay €119 for a two-night stay for two people with breakfast, a two course evening meal with tea/coffee included on one night and a late check out at 2pm.
Nestled in the heart of the town, Cahir House Hotel & Spa is one of the most established hotels in the area and has earned a reputation for its warm welcome and comfortable accommodation
Children under 12 stay free so whether you're looking for a romantic night away or a fun packed family get away, it is the ideal destination.
With the beautiful Cahir House hotel, Tipperary racecourse and the Hillcrest Equestrian centre waiting to be explored you won't have difficulty filling your days. But if you want to explore everything Tipperary has to offer the Butler Trail is your only option. Stretching over 38km the Butler trail explores the medieval towns of Carrick-on Suir, Clonmel and Cahil. Just click here for a more detailed look at the trail.
After a busy day of activities you can relax in style with a delicious two course meal in the hotel's restaurant. The set menu is subject to change but you can get a taste for the type of starters and main courses served here.
Grab today's deal and discover the untapped beauty of South Tipperary.