On October 1st, 2014, we published revised versions of our Terms and Conditions. Your continued use of GrabOne means you agree to this revised document, so please take a few minutes to read and understand it. Ok, got it
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
Gourmet Escape to West Cork: 2-Night Stay with Breakfast & Dinner on 1 Evening - €225 for 2 or €449 for 4 People (value up to €1,076)
- It's impossible to resist the pull of West Cork.
- €225 for a two-night stay for two people at Blairscove House and Restaurant.
- Or €449 for a two-night stay for four people.
- Both options include breakfast and dinner on one evening.
- A sleek award-winning country house and restaurant that is also a member of Ireland's prestigious Blue Book.
If you're looking for a restful and inviting retreat that combines seclusion with elegance you'll find it at Blairscove House and Restaurant; a slice of rustic country glamour in a peaceful West Cork location.
- €225 (normally €538) for a two-night stay for two with breakfast on both mornings and dinner on one evening at Blairscove House and Restaurant.
- €449 (normally €1,076) for a two-night stay for four with breakfast on both mornings and dinner on one evening.
Blairscove House and Restaurant enjoys a picture-perfect location on Dunmanus Bay; surrounded by 4.5 acres of lawns and gardens it's the ideal place to spend a relaxing few days.
It houses a finely restored courtyard with cobbled paths, lily pond, shrubs and flowers. The former out houses contain four lovingly restored, self-contained guest apartments; all different with a mood and character each of their own.
The restaurant is a delight, renowned for its exceptional haute cuisine (deal is valid for starters and mains) and magnificent dining room converted from the old stable block.
Aside from bracing walks in the surrounding countryside and sandy beaches, there are plenty of other facilities to tempt you. The charming towns of Bantry, Schull, Ballydehob and Skibbereen offer plenty of action, not forgetting the golf courses of Bantry and Glengariffe which are amongst the most scenic in the country.
The pace is slow, the people are friendly, pubs are plentiful and the food is wholesome and fresh - an inviting escape in one of the most breathtakingly beautiful spots of West Cork.