1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
Escape to Breathtaking Donegal with a 2 Night Stay for 2 at the Ballyliffin Hotel including Breakfast & Late Check Out for €89
- Breathe in some fresh sea air.
- €89 for a relaxing two night stay for two people at the Ballyliffin Hotel in Ballyliffin, Donegal.
- Includes breakfast each morning and a late check out.
- Ballyliffin Golf Course just 1km from the hotel, where as a GrabOne guest you can enjoy discounted green fees.
- Playroom for the little ones.
- Close to Pollan Bay, Malin Head, Glenevin Waterfall and lots more.
I have a certain affinity to Bill Murray's character in Groundhog Day as each day seems to begin and end the same way. It'd be nice to see a change in scenery, perhaps take in a stunning coastline rather than the glare of a computer monitor.
Escape to stunning Donegal: €89 for a truly relaxing two night stay for you and someone special at the Ballyliffin Hotel in Co. Donegal. Today's deal includes breakfast for you both along with a late check out.
This represents a saving on the usual price of up to €189.
Arrive in this friendly, family-run hotel, where you'll be welcomed with some lovely tea and coffee and begin what promises to be a truly relaxing and memorable stay.
While you're there, breathe in the clean ocean air, stroll along the endless sandy beaches and while 'hubby dearest' may get excited about the the Ballyliffin Golf Club which is just 1km away; we're pretty sure the little ones will love the playroom complete with multi-screen PS3 consoles, playhouses and lots more.
Nearby, there's lots to keep you entertained with surfing on Pollan Bay (GrabOne guests enjoy a discount at Inishowen Surf School), Doagh Famine Village, Glenevin Waterfall, Greencastle Planetarium and Ireland's most northerly point, Malin Head.
So escape from the boredom and sameness of your daily grind and look forward to fresh sea air in beautiful Donegal.