1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
Escape to Ennis: €99 for a 2-Night Stay incl. Breakfast & Dinner on 1 Evening at The Auburn Lodge Hotel & Leisure Centre, Clare (value up to €198)
- Head out west and do some exploring in rugged Co. Clare
- Grab a two-night stay with breakfast each morning and a two course dinner on one of the nights for two at Auburn Lodge, Ennis for €99.
- Enjoy breakfast each morning and the luxury of the indoor swimming pool.
- You'll even be treated to a two course meal for two on one of the nights.
- Perfect Christmas gift for someone special.
It could be said that Co. Clare is blessed with some of the most beautiful sites in the whole of Ireland. Why? Well take in the awe-inspiring vistas of Cliffs of Moher and The Burren and we think you'd be hard-pressed to top them.
See for yourself - for €99 you'll get a two-night stay for two including a two-course dinner on one of the nights and breakfast at the Auburn Lodge, Ennis. That's a great saving on a deal that is usually valued at €198.
Regardless of how long you choose to stay, you'll find the Auburn Lodge a great base for exploring Ennis, Limerick, Lahinch and the rest of Co. Clare.
It's a cosy, comfortable, three-star hotel, complete with staff that pride themselves on offering warm hospitality.
With this deal, you'll also be treated to a two-course meal for two. You will be able to choose a starter and main course or main course and dessert from a menu with three choices per each course. Sounds delicious!
During your stay, you'll have full use of the hotel's River Lodge Health & Fitness club which includes a pool, jacuzzi, gym and sauna. Or perhaps you'd prefer just to relax with a drink in Quigley's Bar or some food in the Oyster Restaurant?
Regardless - and with the beauty of Co. Clare on your doorstep - it's bound to be break to remember.