1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
Escape to Tipperary: 1-Night (€65) or 2-Night (€99) Stay for 2, incl. Breakfast & 2-Course Dinner on 1 Night (value up to €230)
- We know it's a long way to Tipperary, but the Anner Hotel, Thurles will be the perfect destination.
- €65 for an overnight night stay for two with breakfast and a two-course dinner.
- Or €99 for two nights with breakfast and a two-course dinner on one night.
- Explore the south of the country without hassle thanks to Thurles' brilliant transport links.
- Make use of the hotel's comprehensive leisure facilities.
- Visit the birthplace of GAA and the European Town of Sport for 2012.
Sun, sea and sangria. You definitely won't get one of these in Co. Tipperary, and the other two might be a bit hopeful, but we can promise scenery, savings and some deadly craic with today's deal.
- Pay €65 for an overnight night stay for two with breakfast and two-course dinner at the Anner Hotel, Thurles.
- Or enjoy two nights with breakfast and a two-course dinner on one night for €99.
Originally a country house, the 3* Anner Hotel offers great customer service, comfortable rooms, comprehensive leisure facilities (including an 18m pool and jacuzzi), bar and restaurant. Basically, everything you could possibly need to make your stay as relaxing and as special as possible.
Drag yourself away from the hotel, and you'll find in Thurles a vibrant wee town which was the birthplace of GAA. There are great restaurants and bars too, and thanks to the town's enviable location in the heart of Suir Valley, some stunning scenery to enjoy. It really is home to mountains, lakes, valleys and rivers.
When you've exhausted Thurles, you're perfectly placed to explore the rest of Tipp and further afield - you're midway between Dublin and Cork, with endless adventures on your doorstep. By the end of the day, you'll have worked up an appetite and be ready for your two-course meal at the hotel's restaurant.
So whether you fancy kicking back for a relaxing break away from the hustle, or getting outside and adventuring in a beautiful part of the country, this is the deal for you. Get grabbing!