On October 1st, 2014, we published revised versions of our Terms and Conditions. Your continued use of GrabOne means you agree to this revised document, so please take a few minutes to read and understand it. Ok, got it
Escape to Portugal: All-inclusive 7-Night Stay in Albufeira inc. Return Flights with Aer Lingus for €499pps
- A term that guarantees a great holiday - 'All-inclusive'.
- Just €499 per person sharing for a week-long stay in beautiful Albuferia.
- Includes return flights from Dublin with Aer Lingus with 10kg carry on luggage included.
- Stay at the 4* Real Bellavista and make use of the great facilities.
- Includes all meals, snacks, selected drinks from the bar and return airport transfers.
- Up to two children (under 12) can stay for free on an all-inclusive basis sharing with 2 adults - just buy their flights.
Whether you just need to lie low for a while after the embarrassing incident in Coppers or simply want a bit of sun to look forward to in the new year, this deal will tick all the boxes.
Grab a seven-night stay in Albuferia, Portugal including return flights with Aer Lingus from Dublin for just €499 per person based on two people sharing.
The deal is valid from February 16 to March 27 2013 and you'll be staying at the 4* luxury Hotel Bellavista. But you can also travel between April 1 and May 31 for an extra supplement of €50 per person.
Up to two children (under 12) can stay free an an all-inclusive basis when sharing a room with two adults - all you need to do is pay for their flights and taxes. These can be organised direct by The Travel Broker when you make your reservation.
Is there a finer phrase than 'All-inclusive'? We think not, and being all-inclusive, this deal includes:
- All meals
- Snacks during the day
- Selected drinks at the hotel bar from 10am to 11pm
And as the the luxury Real Bellavista is a four-star hotel, you'll find plenty of attractions to keep you busy including both indoor and outdoor pools, and full spa facilities.
Located in a quiet area in Albufeira, the hotel is within walking distance of bars, the beach, restaurants, shops and the famous 'Strip' and beach. However, just to make things even more relaxing the hotel offers a shuttle service to both the town centre and the beach.